SEE BELOW FOR THE TEST, EXAM OR QUIZ QUESTIONS FOR VARIOUS COURSES. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ONLY SELECT THE TEST QUESTIONS THAT MATCHES THE COURSE(S) YOU ARE CURRENTLY REGISTERED FOR.
SUBMIT answers under "our courses" click link https://www.swordofthespiritbibletraining.org/Submit-Tests.php
Please do not copy answers word for word in the course outline. Try to use your own words as much as possible to answer one or more questions. It indicates that you understand what you have studied.
THE BENEFITS OF GODLY WISDOM
- How can applying godly wisdom prevent 1 Corinthians 15:33 in a believer's life?
- What is the difference between secular wisdom and godly wisdom?
- Show examples in the Bible where godly wisdom was applied in a situation
- List three benefits of godly wisdom and in one paragraph summarize one of these benefits.
CHRIST CENTERED MENTORING 101
List 5 qualities that a Christ-Centered mentor should possess and explain in your own words why these qualities are important to have in a mentor.
- Define the term Christ Centered Mentoring and explain the difference between Christ centered mentoring and discipleship.
- Choose a character in the bible who displayed mentoring capacities and explain why you think they can be identified as a mentor to others.
- What are the roles of a Christ centered mentor in the body of Christ?
- What groups & areas can you find Christ centered/biblical mentors working in?
CHRIST CENTERED MENTORING 102
- What is the purpose of every Christian as it relates to mentorship and the great commission?
- List the keys to a successful mentoring relationship and explain two of them in your own words.
- To establish and sustain a successful mentoring ministry, what are the tools and things you need to consider doing?
- What is a mentoring agreement document used for?
- Why is important to set up boundaries between you and your mentees?
THE POWER OF TRUE WORSHIP
- Define the term True Worship in your words.
- How does Worship change the outcome of events in a believer's life. Please explain.
- Explain John 4:24 in your own words.
- How can true worship of God improve the way churches and believers operate today?
INTRO TO BIBLICAL COUNSELING
Each answer carries 20 points
- Define the term biblical counseling?
- In your own words, explain the difference between biblical counseling and Christian counseling
- In your own words, explain Proverbs 15:22
- Why does biblical counseling reject psychology or psychological theories?
- Explain in your words how biblical counselors can help the body of Christ and the community.
CHRISTIAN COACHING 101
Each answer carries 20 points
- Define the term Christian Life Coaching?
- What do Christian life coaches do?
- What sets this niche of coaching from secular life coaching?
- In your own words explain the difference between Christian coaching and Christian counseling
- As a Christian, how do you think life coaching can help you in your life? You can think in terms of your personal or professional life.
Discipleship Training Program
- Is discipleship the same as evangelism? Yes or no.
- Discipleship equals _____ with a Christ-centered focus.
- What are the 3 main principles in discipleship
- Define the term "discipleship”
- What did Dr. Krejcir refer to as "the great failure of the church"?
- What is the entrance (the beginning) into the faith and christian life?
- The Lord Jesus' purpose for His three years of earthly ministry was the _______ and ________ of the 12 Disciples
- A Christian especially one in a leadership position in the church must have the knowledge and _________ to put into practice the work that needs to be done.
- In your own words, what is Matthew 28:18-20 telling us as christians to do?
- Making disciples takes vision and the understanding of Scripture. True or False
- Who is a disciple in your own ?
- Discipleship is the _________ earthly goal of the Church as a whole, and the Christian as an individual. It is our duty, and the one thing Christ directly commands us to do (Matt. 28:19-20) .
- Following Christ will cost us and require effort and consistency. True or False.
- Which comes first for you, your family, your job or businesses, or Jesus Christ and His call for you? What is a healthy biblical balance?
- How does it make you feel that few of us ministers or Christian leaders will undertake discipleship for ourselves or train others because of pride, lack of time, or misplaced priorities?
- What does being a true disciple mean according to our text?
- Have you ever seen problems in a church because young pastors make mistakes at the expense of their congregation because they did not undergo enough supervised experienced beforehand?
- What will you do to become a better disciple now?
- How can your growth in Faith and Character impact your church?
- How do you think ministry or church leaders bring back discipleship into the local church?
PRACTICING SELF CARE IN CHRISTIAN MINISTRY
Email your answers in essay format via word document or paste directly in email. Each answer carries 20 points
- In your own words, explain what the term self-care is.
- How does practicing self-care benefit you as a person and your ministry/vocation or business?
- Mention 5 symptoms of stress and list any time you had experience one or more of these symptoms ( what was going on in your life /ministry/work?)
- List the six categories of self-care and select two that describes you/your situation the most.
- Find 2-3 scriptural texts in the bible that emphasizes self-care ( caring for one’s self). Do not list the ones already provided in the study guide.
© Copyright SWORD OF THE SPIRIT BIBLE INSTITUTE